Thursday, February 11, 2010

Matures In Wellies Pics How Much Will I Get If I Cash In A $100 Savings Bond That Matures In 29 Or 30 Years?

How much will I get if I cash in a $100 savings bond that matures in 29 or 30 years? - matures in wellies pics

These are the United States Series EE savings bonds purchased 6 to 18 months. I know nothing about how it works, I do not buy it, but I was from a relative who has passed. They can be cashed at my credit union, or there is a special place must be taken? I wish I could save her, but I'm in a difficult financial situation now and I can get would be helpful!

3 comments:

ricks said...

The money that you can do, you will receive about $ 50 + dollars or 2 of interest. EE bonds are purchased at half of the face ($ 100 = $ 50 value).

The rest will not be able to cash. They are not in a position of each connection within 12 months. It started about 6-7 years.

blt_4 said...

You can deposit money in the bank. They can tell you to get your interest. To determine whether it is a good time to cash or expected (AMT depends on the interest you receive).

The nominal value is actually 1 / 2 of them. Once again, we can say that the bank.

god knows and sees else Yahoo said...

If the bond was purchased recently only pay 3%
Cash in the 7b Yaer and reinvest the payment of $ 100 in slightly higher

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Air car camping. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator