Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Can Somebody Help In Japanese Can Somebody Translate This From Japanese To English Please?

Can somebody translate this from Japanese to English please? - can somebody help in japanese

Please someone who can put into reality .. There are translators of the Internet .. I tried it, and do not work to some degree. Thank you! Below the text to be translated ...

Hello!

Let me begin by saying that all downloads are on the site beautiful! I am writing here hoping to get an answer ... I have a problem with the downloads. When I download something, do not appear in the game. I use the English version of the game ... What can I do? Please help!

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Air car camping. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator